INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (European Union Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, henceforth Regulation), we inform you that Pharmadome Srl treats the personal data provided and freely communicated by the interested party.
Pharmadome S.r.l. guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of the personal data of the interested party.
1. Purpose of the processing of personal data (Article 13 paragraph 1 letter c of the Regulation)
All personal data communicated by the interested party (personal data, traditional postal addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, tax code) can be processed for the following purposes:
• inclusion in company databases and IT databases;
• the management of estimates, offers, orders, order confirmations, contract signing and execution;
• the management of transport documents and credit notes;
• accounting and VAT management;
• the management of receipts and payments;
• the management of correspondence, transport, shipping and goods receipt;
• to fulfill specific requests of the interested party.
Subject to the express written consent of the interested party, the data provided may be used for sending informative, promotional and / or advertising material, for carrying out market research, for commercial communications and for direct sales activities on the services and products offered Pharmadome Srl , via SMS (or similar tools), electronic mail, fax and / or traditional tools (call with unregistered telephone operator and paper mail). Subject to the express written consent of the interested party, the data provided may be communicated or transferred to third parties for sending informative, promotional and / or advertising material, for carrying out market research, for commercial communications and for direct sales activities on services and products in the health care sector, via SMS (or similar tools), e-mail, fax and / or traditional tools (call with unregistered telephone operator and paper mail).
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data derives from the execution of a contract of which the interested party is part or from the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same and from the need to fulfill a legal obligation (laws and regulations of the State, legislation Community) to which Pharmadome Srl it is subject. Likewise, the lawfulness of the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is based on the express and explicit written consent of the interested party.
2. The methods of processing personal data
The processing of personal data takes place at the offices of Pharmadome Srl, or if it is necessary, with the subjects indicated in paragraph 4, using both paper and computer media, also through automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality. The treatment will be developed in such a way as to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, or processing that does not comply with the purposes of data collection. Personal data is processed in compliance with the principle of minimization, pursuant to articles 5, paragraph 1, letter c, and paragraph 2 of the Regulation.
Therefore they are treated lawfully and fairly, are collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes, are accurate and updated if necessary, are relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes of the processing.
3. Nature of the collection and consequences of any failure to provide personal data (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter e of the Regulation)
The provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes of subscription and execution of the contract for the supply of goods and services. Failure to provide such data will result in the failure to provide the service requested for its correct implementation and any legal obligations. The provision of personal data for marketing purposes is optional, and failure to provide such data does not affect the establishment and continuation of the contractual relationship but will not allow Pharmadome S.r.l. to keep the interested party updated on any promotions related to goods and services offered.
4. Communication and dissemination of personal data (Article 13 paragraph 1 letter e of the Regulation)
Personal data, if necessary, can be communicated (with this term meaning to give knowledge to one or more specific subjects):
• subjects whose right to access data is recognized by national legal provisions of the European Union, as well as collective bargaining;
• to subjects to whom the communication of personal data is necessary or in any case functional to the management of the contractual relationship (by way of example and not limited to, shippers and couriers for deliveries of goods and goods, professional consultancy firms, insurance companies) in the ways and for the purposes described above;
• to the collaborators and employees of Pharmadome S.r.l., within the scope of their duties and / or any contractual obligations, including the data processors and the appointees, appointed pursuant to the Regulations;
• to banks for the management of receipts and payments deriving from the execution of contracts. The communication of the personal data of the interested party to third parties who are involved in carrying out activities on behalf of Pharmadome S.r.l. is based on a legal and contractual obligation.
Specific and express consent will be required if there is a need for communication of data to third parties not expressly indicated. Personal data will not be disseminated under any circumstances, with this term meaning the knowledge in any way of a plurality of undetermined subjects. The personal data provided by the interested party, without prejudice to their free circulation between the Member States of the European Union, may also be transferred to a country that does not belong to the European Union, subject to the consent of the interested party and within the limits set forth in Articles 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 of the Regulations.
5. Holder of personal data processing (Article 13 paragraph 1 letter a of the Rules)
The owner of the processing of personal data is Pharmadome S.r.l. As of today, all information regarding the owner, together with the updated list of designated system managers and administrators, is available at the Pharmadome S.r.l. in via Cefalonia 55, 25124 Brescia (BS)
6. Criteria used in order to determine the period of storage of personal data (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter a of the Rules)
The personal data processed for the purposes of signing and execution of the contract will be kept for the period necessary to comply with the terms of conservation established by law and in any case not exceeding those necessary for the management of contractual obligations and for the management of possible appeals / contentious. The personal data processed for marketing purposes are kept until the consent given by the interested party for such purposes is revoked.
7. Rights of the interested party (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter b of the Rules)
Please note that, at any time, the interested party can exercise the following rights:
• right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation; • the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the owner of the the treatment he provided them with;
• the right to obtain access to their personal data;
• the right to obtain the rectification of their personal data if it does not conflict with the current legislation on data storage;
• the right to obtain the cancellation of their personal data if it does not conflict with the current legislation on data storage;
• the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data;
• the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that relate to it or which has a significant impact on your person.
The interested party can exercise the rights mentioned above with a request addressed without formalities to the owner of the processing of personal data by hand delivery, traditional mail, registered letter, fax or e-mail to the following address email@example.com. To facilitate the exercise of these rights, the Italian Data Protection Authority has prepared a specific form that can be downloaded from the website www.garanteprivacy.it
8. Right to lodge a complaint (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter d of the Rules)
The interested party is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in particular with the Italian Data Protection Authority).